Essential Job Functions
• Oversees and strategically directs Research and Development of sustainable finishing processes and overseas operations and licensees.
• Oversees the quality assurance and product testing procedures for existing and new products, technologies, and licensee training.
• Creates synergy and cohesiveness within these functional responsibilities with Business Development and Marketing organizations. Reports to the CTO.
• Oversees and develops process technologies, chemistry, and new product strategy for water-repellent finishing, water-free dye, antimicrobial, and antiviral finishing products.
• Work as a strategic partner with licensing, business development, marketing, and branding organizations within GTT.
• Is part of launching new products that increase sales, margin, and brand recognition while also maintaining a QC focus on both research and development.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
PhD in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Material Sciences or similar disciplines.
• Five or more years in an industry or leadership role within the R&D/QA area that includes chemical, textile, or other science & technology industries, small business, or other industries having a licensing model.
• Evidence of excellent analytical and scientific abilities.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Patent and innovation experience
• Demonstrated scientific and computer proficiency (Microsoft office, spreadsheets, databases, etc.).
• The ability to travel as required to customer, licensee and production locations.
To apply for this job please visit pharmaboard.com.