Visual Inspection Technician provides global contract research and manufacturing services to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. This position will involve training and work in every aspect of the Finish Operations Area including Inspection, Labeling and Packaging of pharmaceutical products without supervision. Perform 100% visual inspection of products where attention to detail and accurately identified defects are critical. Ability to follow established Standard Operating Procedures, Master Batch Records and adheres consistently to current Good Manufacturing Practices. Join our talented workforce, where a commitment to excellence and a customer focused attitude is everything. We pursue excellence because our work has the power to improve patients’ lives with the pharmaceuticals we develop and manufacture. Responsibilities
• May assist in training team members on Inspection SOP’s and batch records, ensuring that they are accurately followed
• Effectively organize resources and self-manage to execute plans and schedules
• Label and package final product operations
• Ability to work in a fast paced work environment while maintaining attention to detail
• Identify and document defects and calculate defect rates against specified control limits
• Comply with all safety-related procedures and practices, personally and in inspection area
• High-school diploma or equivalent required
• 1+ years of experience in material management
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to read, write, and follow written and verbal instructions
• Comfortable working in a group setting
• Comfortable using math on a daily basis
• Unimpaired manual dexterity
• Correctable 20/20 vision Physical Demands While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus. Work Environment While performing the duties of this job, the employee has the potential of being exposed to fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals (wearing proper Personal Protective Equipment will be required in these situations). The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; moving mechanical parts; high, precarious places; outside weather conditions; and may be expected to work with electronic equipment (always being aware of one’s environment and taking proper precautions is required). The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Employee may be responsible for moving and/or generating hazardous waste for treatment, storage and disposal. Affected employee will need to be familiar with the applicable training requirements included in the customized Resources, Conservation and Recovery Act. Employee will understand waste labeling, secondary containment, chemical compatibility, storage time limits, container size and quantity limits, container integrity when waste is left unattended and improper disposal of hazardous materials. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To apply for this job please visit pharmaboard.com.