The Shipping Associate is responsible for shipping packages (chemicals, finished goods, returns etc,), all required documentation using the most beneficial carriers with cost-effective and reliable delivery standards. Join our talented workforce, where a commitment to excellence and a customer focused attitude is everything. We pursue excellence because our work has the power to improve patients’ lives with the pharmaceuticals we develop and manufacture. Major Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintain packaging supplies on hand for shipments.
• Maintain shipping information and files, including certificates of analysis. Resolve any errors with the shipping carriers.
• Prepare and/or repackage international samples that are going to domestic customers as needed.
• Completed orders are packaged in containers conforming to current regulations. Determine the most efficient bundling method (palletizing or individual packages). Prepare the equipment, shipping label, packing list, bill of lading, and other shipping documentation as necessary.
• Prepare and package Company samples that are outgoing for analysis.
• Responsible for a portion of the training of shipping personnel.
• Recommend and implement methods to increase the quality of products and/or services.
• Complete and follow all required training and procedures.
• Participate in self-development activities and training of others.
• Exhibit safety awareness and safe work practices.
• Perform other related duties as may be reasonably assigned.
• High school graduate or equivalent
• Excellent knowledge and use of Microsoft Office
• 2 years of shipping experience.
• Experience within an office setting.
• International shipping experience preferred.
• Knowledge of and/or experience with chemicals preferred. AMRI is an Equal Opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or protected veteran status will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
To apply for this job please visit pharmaboard.com.