The Production Planner Scheduler will be responsible for the generation and execution of a Production Schedule. This person will maintain the production schedule by updating it weekly, making real-time changes, and informing the site of any changes that occur. The Production Planner Scheduler will facilitate a weekly plant Production Planning and Scheduling meeting and a Readiness meeting twice per week. They will work closely with the Project Management, Production, Engineering, Purchasing, and Warehouse personnel on all aspects of the production schedule and facilitate their responsibilities to create and maintain it. This person will verify materials, equipment, and staffing are ready in time to meet scheduled production dates.
Join our talented workforce, where a commitment to excellence and a customer focused attitude is everything. We pursue excellence because our work has the power to improve patients’ lives with the pharmaceuticals we develop and manufacture.
• Plan, Implement and maintain production schedules
• Work closely with department supervisors, project managers, corporate strategic partners and Purchasing to plan, implement, monitor and achieve scheduled production
• Understand and plan to the clients requested ship dates to achieve On Time Shipping
• Release, post and implement production schedules for the site and monitor scheduled production for adherence to the plan
• Coordinate and assist in determining materials, equipment, and staffing needed to cover production demand
• Measure performance of all critical factors to ensure compliance to the production plan including publishing KPI’s
• Assist with the Planned schedule in Prioritizing operations and distribution to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay
• Investigate and resolve problem situations affecting scheduled production. Taking the necessary action. Prepare and report on production risk analysis and action plans
• Projects a positive image of the organization to employees, clients, industry and community
• Embodies the culture, values, and tenets of AMRI and full support of our purpose, goal and key objectives
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field strongly preferred
• 5+ years’ experience in supply chain environment
• Experience working with MRP/ERP systems preferred
• Prior Planning and Scheduling experience required
• Strong computer skills: Excel, Access, and Oracle
• Continuous Improvement (Lean Six Sigma) experience preferred
• Ability to establish and achieve objectives working effectively with clients, suppliers and all levels of employees
• Strong organizational and planning skills with attention to detail is essential
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment This position is mainly in an office environment.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To apply for this job please visit pharmaboard.com.