Intern, Quality Systems provides global contract research and manufacturing services to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. Join our talented workforce, where a commitment to excellence and a customer focused attitude is everything. We pursue excellence because our work has the power to improve patients’ lives with the pharmaceuticals we develop and manufacture.
In this role you will:
• Assist with pre-requisite work for DMS implementation and Training System Module (e.g., data entry – document numbers and training curriculum
• Assist with Document Archives – archiving documentation, data entry, purging documents that have reached their retention period, and upon approval, coordinating their destruction or return to customer
• Assis with additional duties as needed
To be successful in this role, you will have:
• At least a Junior or Senior pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree
• Experience with data entry and Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Excellent organizational, multitasking, communication, and presentation skills
• Highly motivated and a self-starter with minimal need for direct supervision of daily tasks
• Ability to commit to a 10 week, full-time summer internship program
To apply for this job please visit pharmaboard.com.