As the Director, Global Sales Operations you will own all topics related to Sales Operations working closing with Sales Leadership. This ranges from opportunity forecasting and pipeline management, territory planning and development / management of Salesforce.com platform.
This position manages a small team of direct reports and reports to the Senior Director, Global Commercial Strategy & Sales Operations. The position will also have visibility to the AMRI’s c-suite as well as cross functional business-facing engagement crucial for the next big role.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following
• Directs AMRI’s investments in sales force effectiveness and manages a global function to ensure sales force productivity.
• Establishes processes, workflows, dashboards in Salesforce.com (SFDC) to enable efficiency and ease of reporting to further the business.
• Keeps SFDC users trained and educated on business process.
• Works directly with Sales/IT/Commercial Operations to ensure business processes are aligned to support global lead generation activities.
• Develops senior-level KPI reporting and leads development of AMRI’s weekly global pipeline council meeting.
• Responsible for assigning sales force quotas and ensuring that AMRIs financial objectives are optimized and allocated to all sales channels and resources through the quota program.
• In charge of optimal deployment of sales personnel. Makes recommendations for changing sales roles, coverage models, or team configurations in order to maximize sales productivity.
• Ensures sales reports and other intelligence is provided to the sales organization and develops new reporting tools and dashboard critical metrics needed for measurement.
• Ability to frame and tackle very “open ended” topics by driving analytical, strategic and operational project components
• Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
• BA/BS in Business or in a related field; or equivalent combination of experience and education is required. MBA preferred.
• 8+ years of sales operations and business strategy experience in the healthcare / pharmaceutical industry (e.g. managing and building teams, demonstrated success in growing client revenue and customer satisfaction).
• Significant experience managing a business, market, and/or market segment function in the CRO/CDMO, biopharmaceutical, or life science industry is preferred.
• Experience in Salesforce.com and analytics for recommendations and decision-making.
• Demonstrated leadership skills in managing and influencing decision-makers and key stakeholders.
• Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills with a demonstrated ability to interface effectively with all levels of management and functional disciplines.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Proficiency and experience in industry-specific databases and sources.
To apply for this job please visit pharmaboard.com.